Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20th


Its been a long time since ive had time to post.. or maybe i should just say since i had the urge/want/or excitment to blog.  Noone i know still checks in to read about it, and noone seems to care anymore. I decided i would today because if anything it makes me happy, even if noone reads it. Alot has happened, its funny how so much change can happen in what seems like such little time. First I want to shoutout to my little brother who is now  not so little and is17 as of today!!! I love him so much he is such an amazing young man .. no matter how corny that sounds, he is hardworking, generous, and a really good friend to his friends, and an perfect brother, anyone would be proud to have him as a younger sibling. I wish him all the best birthday wishes and can not wait to celebrate with him later.i love you and your amazing:
                                         

In other news last week I was blessed with the opportunity to travel to Montreal, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Bar Harbor, Maine. It was a beautiful experience, the scenary was stunning, and I am so blessed to have had so many opportunities to travel, I am every gracious to my parents and other family members that make this possible:) anyways i thought i would share some pictures from our trip:
Day 1:



when we first arrived in Canada!










a glimpse from our other stops:










that is alll for now :) more to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fabulous vacay!!! Still love to read your post, you have great photos!

    ReplyDelete